Start your quote!
Windshield damage is common and unavoidable. It can result from rocks being propelled by other cars, bad weather, vandalism, or a number of other scenarios. Fortunately, minor windshield damage can often be repaired without having to replace the entire windshield. That’s why it’s a good idea to make sure you’re prepared with a windshield repair plan. With a windshield repair plan, you’ll get the convenience of repairs being done at the dealership, your home, or your office—all for one low fee.
What Type of Damage Does a Windshield Repair Plan Cover?
Windshield protection plans from Freeway Insurance cover the following types of windshield damage:
Curved or straight lines that extend across the windshield. They can also exist on one side of the windshield.
Usually circular windshield cracks and fractures that look similar to a target of concentric circles.
Extend from a central point of damage with long cracks.
A mix of bullseye and star crack.
It’s important to get minor windshield cracks and chips fixed right away to prevent them from spreading and turning into large windshield cracks that require full windshield replacement. A windshield protection plan makes windshield repairs fast and easy.
How Does a Windshield Repair Plan Work?
You’ll get the following benefits when you purchase a windshield protection plan from Freeway:
- Front windshield repair of minor chips and cracks caused by propelled rocks or road hazard debris
- Coverage for cracks up to six inches long (approximately the size of a dollar bill)
- Repairs can be done at the dealership, your home, or your office
- Using your windshield repair coverage won’t increase your premium
- Simply contact one our multilingual claims representatives to schedule your service
Purchase a Windshield Repair Plan Online
Get covered with an affordable windshield protection plan from Freeway Insurance today. Windshield protection plans can be purchased over the phone at 800-777-5620.