Washington Healthcare 2021 Open Enrollment is from November 1 to December 15, 2020
Freeway’s licensed and experienced agents are here to help you select, apply for, and enroll in the right healthcare insurance plan for you and your family.
- You may qualify for financial assistance based on your income that helps pay for both coverage and care. Note that, while premiums have increased, subsidies have also increased for those who qualify.
- Enrollment can be done from your home’s comfort and safety, over the phone or online.
- To start coverage on January 1, 2021, you must complete the application process by December 15, 2020.
- The Open Enrollment period to secure your health insurance for 2021 runs from November 1 to December 15, 2020. You must enroll within this window so you can change or add coverage as needed in 2021.
Take Care of Yourself and Your Family with Health Insurance
On your own, navigating health insurance options can be overwhelming and costly, especially as more providers are now offering coverage in Washington than in previous years. Freeway Insurance understands this and will help make the entire process as straight forward as possible.
If you can’t afford health insurance, there are options available to make sure you and your family are covered—and avoid the penalties that can come from not being insured.
You can also give us a call at 877-705-5336 to talk to an expert insurance agent who can answer your questions and help you find the health insurance plan that fits your needs and budget.
Health Insurance Helps with More than Illness
The right health insurance coverage will do more than help if you or a family member is sick or injured. It helps you stay healthy and take important preventative actions like getting routine checkups. With health insurance, you don’t have to wait until things are serious to receive the care you need.
If you do face a major medical incident, healthcare insurance can protect your finances while receiving treatment. Surgery, hospitalization, and medications quickly add up if you don’t have coverage. Health insurance is more than a must-do. It’s a must-have that can protect your health and finances.
Freeway is Here to Help
We’re here to help you meet your health insurance needs. Our experienced agents can help you:
- Navigate your coverage options. Washington’s Health Benefit Exchange includes plans in categories called metal levels. The levels are Bronze, Silver, and Gold. While all plans offer standard coverage benefits, the lower your monthly premiums are, the more you will pay out-of-pocket when you receive medical care.
- Compare available plans.
- Identify if you are eligible for any free or low-cost programs.
- Know exactly what your premiums will be and what coverage you’ll receive.
- Apply for government financial assistance for help with both the cost of care and health insurance premiums.
- Meet enrollment deadlines and avoid penalties.
- Get outstanding service all year round: before, during, and after the enrollment period. We’re here to help!
Qualifying Life Events
If you don’t meet the Open Enrollment timeframe (November 1 to December 15, 2020), you will only be able to change or purchase health insurance when a qualifying life event has occurred. These events are limited to the following:
- Having a child by birth, adoption, or foster care.
- Placing a child for adoption or foster care.
- Change in where you live (including release from jail).
- Losing health care (such as losing employer coverage, or no longer qualifying for Medicaid).
- Change in your income, particularly a drop that impacts your ability to pay for health insurance.
- Turning 26-years-old and losing eligibility to be covered by your parent or guardian’s plan.
- Marriage or entering a domestic partnership.
- Becoming a citizen, national, or lawfully present individual.
Get Your Free Health Insurance Quote Today
Find out today what your health insurance options are, including a free quote for coverage for you and your family. Health insurance gives you peace of mind, knowing that you can get the preventative care and coverage you need and if you face illness or hospitalization.
We’re here for you. Start your quote online, over the phone, or at one of our offices near you today. We’ll help you find a plan that meets your needs and budget.
Have questions? See our health insurance FAQs.