Start your quote!
Understanding the world of auto insurance can be a confusing topic. But, for more than 25 years, the auto insurance experts at Freeway have been helping consumers make sense of it – finding the coverage they need at a price that works for their budget.
When considering a car insurance policy, calculate how much coverage you actually need. Decide on the limits you want to set for each category, the total deductible, and if you are comfortable paying that amount in the event of an accident.
Here are some tips to help you find the right choice for your needs:
- Comparison shop car insurance companies; get at least three quotes to compare auto insurance rates.
- Know what auto insurance coverages are required by your state and what optional coverages are available.
- Look for insurance carriers that offer discounts. Many companies lower rates for certain actions, such as:
- Buying a new car (vehicle with improved safety and anti-theft features)
- Moving to low-crime areas
- Getting older (usually age 25 and older)
- Getting married (combining two insurance policies into one)
- Bundling insurance policies (car insurance and homeowner insurance)
Be educated about insurance choices. Contact your Freeway representative today, get a free auto insurance quote and learn about the types of car insurance, including:
- full coverage car insurance
- no-fault insurance coverage
- In some states, no-fault insurance is mandatory. In other states, no-fault insurance is not available at all.
You have questions; the auto insurance experts at Freeway have answers. Call us today and let us help you find an auto insurance policy that fits your needs and your budget.