- How to Enter: Entrants must call a Freeway Insurance advertising number or visit one of Sponsor’s California offices specified on the Sponsor’s web site at www.freewayinsurance.com and must complete Sponsor’s intake process to obtain an insurance quote (“Quote”). Entrants can also enter by mailing their information on a 3×5 card in a self-addressed envelope sent to Freeway Insurance Ezequiel Peña Contest Attn: Mario Raez to 7711 Center Ave, Ste 200 Huntington Beach, CA 92647. Pursuant to the Sponsor’s intake process, entrant will be required to provide Sponsor’s staff with all requested information to obtain the Quote, including, without limitation, full name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, driver’s license number, and the entrant’s car make, model and year. After completing the intake and getting a Quote from Sponsor, entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Contest for the Drawing Period in which entrant received the Quote.
- Eligibility: is open only to legal residents of the state of California who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Freeway Insurance Services, Inc. and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those respective prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Contest or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- For All Entries: 1 Contest entry per person per Drawing Period during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than 1 entry per Drawing Period by using multiple/different email addresses, vehicles, identities, Quotes, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Contest. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant.
- Drawing: The promotion period will be for thirty (30) days starting on May 14, 2018 and ending on June 12, 2018. The drawing will be held on Wednesday June 13, 2018. Sponsor’s decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. Sponsor will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during such Drawing Period. The potential winner will be notified by phone. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during such Drawing Period.
|Promotion Period Start Date|||Promotion Period End Date|
|May 14, 2018||June 12, 2018|
- Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Sponsor. If the potential winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for such Drawing Period, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
- Prize: One (1) pair of tickets to event. Limit: One (1) Prize per household during the Promotion Period. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible to replace any stolen, lost or damaged Prizes. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries for the applicable Drawing Period received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend the Contest at any time for any reason. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Freeway Administrative Services, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, cash registers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the generation or processing of Quotes or intake of entrant’s information; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (f) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Contest entry, if it is possible. If the Contest, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.