Skip to main content

Motorhome Insurance

Illustration of an RV driving next to a green field and a Freeway Insurance street sign.

Find the Best Rates for Your Motorhome or RV with Freeway Insurance

Before you hit the road, be sure to protect yourself and your motorhome against accidents or theft. Let Freeway Insurance find the best rates and coverage to insure your motorhome or RV today. We insure all types of recreational vehicles. With our comprehensive motorhome insurance policies, you can safeguard your investment and travel without worry.

Start Your Free Motorhome Insurance Quote Online or Over the Phone

A family stands in front of a camper van hugging each other.

What Types of Recreational Vehicles are Covered by Motorhome Insurance?

  • Conventional Motor Homes: Class A
  • Professional Bus Conversions: Class A
  • Non-professional Bus Conversions: Class A
  • Camper Vans: Class B
  • Mini Motor Homes: Class C
  • Fifth Wheel Trailers
  • Conventional Trailers
  • Pop-Up Tent Trailers
  • Trailer with Recreational Cargo Quarters
  • Mounted Truck Campers

Motorhome Insurance Coverage

Our motorhome insurance coverage options include Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability, Comprehensive & Collision, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist, Roadside Assistance, and more.

How Do I Get Motorhome Insurance?

Obtaining motorhome insurance from Freeway Insurance is fast and easy. Request a free motorhome insurance quote online, over the phone, or at one of our offices near you.

Ready to Get a Quick Quote?

If You Have Questions, We Have Answers

What is RV or motorhome insurance?

Insurance for recreational vehicles (RVs) a.k.a. motorhomes provide property and liability coverage in case of an accident involving the vehicle that results in property damage or physical injury among other other coverages. Learn Morein or FAQ’s page

What does RV insurance cover?

RV insurance provides collision, comprehensive, and liability coverage for your RV or motorhome. There are also some protections that provide coverage for personal belongings on board your RV such as awnings and satellite dishes. Depending on your insurer, additional RV insurance in your policy may include: Learn Morein or FAQ’s page

How is RV insurance different from auto insurance?

An auto policy does not have wide contents coverage compared to traditional RV insurance. This means that RV insurance offers similar coverages as car insurance plans regarding collisions and traffic incidents, but it also extends its protections to any special equipment or possessions that are kept in your RV permanently such as camping gear, portable electronics, and other items. There are even some RV insurance plans that can include special coverage for your pets if they get hurt while in your motorhome or recreational vehicle. Learn Morein or FAQ’s page