SPECIAL HEALTH INSURANCE ENROLLMENT PERIOD is available now
Due to the COVID-19 health emergency, you may qualify for a special enrollment period. Find out today if you meet the qualifications to get affordable healthcare.
- California Health Insurance – Special Enrollment for 2022 is Available
- Arizona Health Insurance – Special Enrollment for 2022 is Available
- Washington Health Insurance – Special Enrollment for 2022 is Available
- Florida Health Insurance – Special Enrollment for 2022 is Available
- Texas Health Insurance – Special Enrollment for 2022 is Available
- Idaho Health Insurance – Special Enrollment for 2022 is Available
- Oregon Health Insurance – Special Enrollment for 2022 is Available
Freeway’s licensed and experienced bilingual agents will help you apply for, select, and enroll in the health insurance plan that best suits you and your family. We can help you if you are a resident in California, Arizona, Washington, Florida, Idaho, Oregon or Texas.
Affordable Health Insurance for You and Your Family
Purchasing health insurance on your own can be complicated and expensive, but Freeway Insurance can help you save time and money. And if you can’t afford health insurance, we’ll let you know if you qualify to have some or all of your coverage paid for by the government. There are penalties for not having health insurance, so it is important to make sure you are adequately covered to avoid penalties.
Are You Eligible for Special Enrollment?
If you missed Open Enrollment, you may still be eligible to enroll in health insurance for any of these other reasons:
- New baby. Having a child or adopting a child, receiving a child into foster care, or placing a child in adoption or a foster home.
- Change in place of residence, including release from jail.
- Losing health care (e.g., you lose your employer health insurance).
- Income changes (typically a drop), and you need additional help paying for your insurance.
- Turning 26 years old and no longer eligible to remain on your parent or guardian’s plan.
- Getting married or entering into a domestic partnership.
- Becoming a citizen, national, or lawfully present individual.
Don’t forget to check with your state’s health insurance marketplace for more specific guidelines for your eligibility to enroll. For example, if you live in California and you received a tax penalty for not having health insurance, you may be eligible to enroll.
You Can Also Give Us a Call
Having a Health Insurance Plan Makes Sense
When you have health insurance coverage, you’re more likely to get routine checkups and preventive care, which helps you stay healthy and saves money on medical costs in the long run. Without health insurance, a short hospital stay could be costly if you become sick or injured, and you could be responsible for the entire bill.
A health plan can help protect your finances if you have a major medical incident. Serious diseases or accidents often require surgeries, treatments, and medications that can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical expenses. Don’t get stuck without health insurance the next time you need medical care, let Freeway Insurance help you find an affordable health plan.
Freeway Can Help You:
- Enroll during Special Enrollment if you are eligible
- Compare plans
- Explore any free or low-cost programs for which you may qualify
- Get a clear picture of what premiums you’ll pay and what benefits you’ll receive before you enroll
- Apply for financial assistance from the federal government to help pay for the costs of your medical care and coverage
- Avoid costly penalties
- Get outstanding service all year round: before, during, and after the enrollment period, we’re here to help!
Get a Free Health Insurance Quote
Get the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re protected if you become sick or injured by signing up for a health insurance plan through Freeway Insurance. Find an affordable health care plan that fits your needs and budget through Freeway Insurance. Get a free health insurance quote online or give us a call to get started.
Ready to Get a Quick Quote?
If You Have Questions, We Have Answers
Individual and family health insurance policies provide health coverage to specific persons and/or their families. These plans are available for people who do not have health insurance provided by their employer or other organizations. While many people tend to get health insurance through their work, the Health Marketplace provides individual and family plans to ensure that anyone who wants health insurance can get affordable coverage. Learn Morein or FAQ’s page
A Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan is a health insurance policy that has a preferred network of healthcare providers, but will provide coverage if you decide to get health services outside of their network. While PPO health insurance plans tend to have higher priced premiums, they offer the insured more freedom of choice in where to receive treatment. Learn Morein or FAQ’s page
A Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plan is a health insurance policy that offers coverage to health services within a network that agrees to charge lower rates for their care and treatment. While HMO plans won’t cover health services received from doctors, hospitals, etc. outside of their network, they tend to have lower premium rates than other health plans. Learn Morein or FAQ’s page