Open Enrollment is Here! Now through Jan 15th.
Freeway’s licensed and experienced agents will help you apply for, select, and enroll in the health insurance plan that best suits you and your family. We can help you:
- Select how much coverage you’ll have and the amount you will pay by explaining the four categories: Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Platinum. Learn more about health plan metal tiers.
- Avoid the new penalties! Up to $695 per adult, $347.50 per child, or up to $2085 for a family of four.
- Apply for financial assistance from the federal government to help pay for the costs of your medical care and coverage. See if you qualify.
- Enrollment can be done over the phone or at any of our conveniently located retail stores.
Affordable Health Insurance for You and Your Family
Purchasing health insurance on your own can be complicated and expensive, but Freeway Insurance can help you save time and money. And if you can’t afford health insurance, we’ll let you know if you qualify to have some or all of your coverage paid for by the government. There are penalties for not having health insurance, so it is important to make sure you are adequately covered to avoid penalties.
You can also give us a call at 877-583-1475 to talk to an expert insurance agent who can answer your questions and help you find the health insurance plan that fits your needs and budget.
Having a Health Insurance Plan Makes Sense
When you have health insurance coverage, you’re more likely to get routine checkups and preventive care, which helps you stay healthy and saves money on medical costs in the long run. Without health insurance, a short hospital stay could be costly if you become sick or injured, and you could be responsible for the entire bill.
A health plan can help protect your finances if you have a major medical incident. Serious diseases or accidents often require surgeries, treatments, and medications that can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical expenses. Don’t get stuck without health insurance the next time you need medical care – let Freeway Insurance help you find an affordable health plan.
Freeway Can Help You:
- Compare plans
- Explore any free or low-cost programs for which you may qualify
- Get a clear picture of what premiums you’ll pay and what benefits you’ll receive before you enroll
- Apply for financial assistance from the federal government to help pay for the costs of your medical care and coverage
- Avoid costly penalties
If you missed Open Enrollment, you won’t be able to change or purchase health insurance unless a qualifying life event has occurred.
Qualifying Life Events
- New baby. Having a child or adopting a child, receiving a child into foster care, or placing a child in adoption or a foster home.
- Change in place of residence, including release from jail.
- Losing health care (e.g., you are no longer eligible for Medi-Cal, or you lose your employer health insurance)
- Income changes (typically a drop), and you need additional help paying for your insurance.
- Turning 26 years old and no longer eligible to remain on your parent or guardian’s plan.
- Getting married or entering into a domestic partnership.
- Becoming a citizen, national, or lawfully present individual.
Get a Free Health Insurance Quote
Get the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re protected if you become sick or injured by signing up for a health insurance plan through Freeway Insurance. Find an affordable health care plan that fits your needs and budget through Freeway Insurance. Get a free California health insurance quote online or give us a call at 877-583-1475 to get started.
Have questions? See our health insurance FAQs.