Each year, millions of people are caught unprepared for auto-related accidents that result in hospitalization, leaving them and their families with medical bills that can take a lifetime to overcome. This is where the travel club with hospital indemnity benefits can help.
What Does the Hospital Indemnity Benefit Cover in the Travel Plan?
The benefit will reimburse certain medical costs incurred in a four-wheel private passenger vehicle accident. Depending on the type of plan you choose, the plan provider will reimburse a set amount per occurrence day that you are in the hospital.
What Does the Travel Club with Hospital Indemnity Include?
If you are involved in a vehicle accident, the member benefits will include:
- Up to $50 per day in hospital stay up to 365 days.
- Up to five hundred dollars ($500) per occurrence to reimburse medical expenses.
- If an accident results in your death, an Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit of up to $5000 will be paid to the member’s named beneficiary.
- An Rx Prescription Program with discounts on prescription drugs at over 51,000 pharmacies nationwide.
The program is available in all states, excluding Alaska, New York, and Vermont.
What is included in a Travel Club membership in addition to the travel club benefits with hospital indemnity benefits?
- Theft Hit & Run Protection*
- Rental Car Discounts
- Travel Discounts
- Lost Luggage Protection
- Emergency Cash Protection
- Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement
*The Theft Hit & Run Protection benefit is not available in Tennessee.
How to Use Your Travel Club with Hospital Indemnity Benefit?
After an eligible car accident, you will receive payment for each day spent in the hospital and other eligible expenses when you file for your claim with the provider.
Travel Club with Hospital Indemnity Benefits Pricing
Freeway Insurance offers the travel program at affordable rates:
- $50 for a 6-month plan
- $90 for a 12-month plan
How Do I Enroll in the Travel Club with Hospital Indemnity Benefits?
You can purchase over the phone by calling us today.