The DUB Show is coming to the LA Convention Center on March 1st, 2015. This will be the second to last stop for the Dub show, with the tour ending in New York from April 10th -12th . This Sunday, brings with it the finest in musical acts and amazing one of a kind show cars. Last year the SoCal portion of the traveling car show took place outdoors in Anaheim, Orange County. This year look forward to the heart stopping cars making a pit stop in downtown Los Angeles. Last year, many of the professional drivers and celebrities at the show, even stayed after to meet their fans and sign autographs. In the past, the Dub show has visited Detroit, Los Angeles, and New York, but on Sunday, the DUB Show will come to Los Angeles’ own LA Convention Center.
DUB Show tickets are available at many local businesses, and a general admission ticket for the DUB Show 2015 is only $25 for full admission to the event, including…
• The DUB Car Show, displaying customized cars, motorcycles, trucks, offroads and more.
• A concert, featuring some of the most exciting up and coming names in hip-hop and rap music, including Kid Ink, SchoolBoy Q, Rae Sremmurd, and more. Many of the performers are expected to stay after and meet fans and sign autographs.
• The Monster Lounge, feat. Energy Calendar Models, who will be meeting and greeting fans in the Lounge where you can sample tons of free Monster Energy drinks, including the new Dub Edition Punch flavor.
• Exciting and new products, featuring new lines of wheel styles and some of the most styling and fresh designs in the industry.
• Free Giveaways and Vendor booths from companies like UFC, MetroPcs, Motiv, and Freeway Insurance.
With so much fanfare and new wheels packed into one stadium, it’s easy to think about how these one of a kind vehicles are kept safe- the car insurance & GPS tracking systems that keeps all of those cars safe and sound. With all the care you put into your car to keep it running its best, and the reliance you have on your automobile to get you from A-Z- its important to think about your car insurance options. Freeway Insurance offers many different kinds of insurance options, for all you specialized vehicle needs. Take a look at our website to learn more about effectively insuring your vehicle, and see what solutions are best for you. The DUB Show and the events that go along with it remind us how much we rely on our car insurance, no matter what kind of car your driving.
Freeway Insurance is a proud supporter of the Dub Show, and we look forward to enjoying the festival and meet all the car loving attendees- to answer questions, but we don’t need one day of high-profile celebrities and incredible technology to do that. Don’t forget to learn more about what our auto insurance providers can do for you when you stop by this years Dub Show!
Do you have questions? Let us know in the comments and rev up the discussion!