Arizona Health Care 2021 Open Enrollment
Freeway’s licensed and experienced agents can help you select, apply for, and enroll in the right healthcare insurance plan for you and your family.
- The Open Enrollment period to secure your health insurance for 2021 runs from November 1, 2020, to December 15, 2020. You must enroll within this window to change or add coverage as needed in 2021 (unless you experience a qualifying event).
- You will choose from the federally facilitated exchange plans.
- The amount you will pay for the policy will depend on the amount of coverage you get.
- You can apply for financial assistance and aids from the federal government, which can be used to pay for medical care and coverage expenses.
Affordable Health Insurance for You and Your Loved Ones
Shopping for health care policies can be complicated, expensive, time-consuming, and stressful. Fortunately, our trusted team at Freeway Insurance can save you money and time by helping you source for the best health insurance policy.
For those who cannot afford health insurance, our agents can enlighten you about some of the insurance coverage options funded by the government. Even though residents of Arizona who are uninsured will not face any penalty, it is still vital to ensure that you are adequately covered.
You can also give us a call at 877-706-3479 to talk to an expert insurance agent who can answer your questions and help you find the health insurance plan that fits your needs and budget.
Having a Health Insurance Plan is Important
Without adequate health insurance, a short hospital visit could become expensive due to an injury or sickness. Moreover, you will have to pay for all the medical expenses from your pocket. In the event of a major medical issue, your health policy can help protect your finances.
Also, some severe illnesses or accidents may require surgeries, lengthy treatments, and medications. Any of these can cost several hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical expenses.
Freeway Insurance Can Help You:
- Compare rates from top insurance providers.
- Explore any free or affordable insurance coverage options for which you may qualify.
- Determine an accurate estimate of your premiums and the benefits available to you before enrolling.
- Apply for financial assistance or aid from the federal government to pay for the medical care cost and coverage expenses.
- Provide adequate answers to your questions and concerns about health insurance policies.
- Our expert insurance agents are always available to assist you before, during, and after the enrollment period.
What Happens When You Miss the Open Enrollment Period?
If you missed Open Enrollment (November 1, 2020, to December 15, 2020), your purchasing options for healthcare insurance would be limited during the coming year. You may not be able to enroll or change your existing health insurance unless a qualifying life event has occurred. Such qualifying life event includes:
- Change in marital status
- Change in dependent status
- Change in your primary residence
- Change in Medicare eligibility
- Loss of other health insurance coverage
- Having a child, adopting a child, or providing foster care
- Child support or other court-ordered payments
- Changes in income or financial status
- Change relating to Medicaid or Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- A long term disability
- Becoming a citizen, national, or lawfully present individual
Request for a Free Health Insurance Quote Today!
Having adequate health insurance coverage gives you the needed peace of mind since you know that you are well-protected in the event of an injury or medical condition.
Call Freeway Insurance today to discuss your health insurance policy options. Our trusted team can help you compare rates and enroll in the right health insurance plan. Get a free Arizona health insurance quote online or call us today to get started.
Have questions? See our health insurance FAQs.